So easy, any person could say it write? Check out these verses of scripture and identify the correct, from the misquoted. All correct scriptures used are from the King James version of the Bible.
A. Psalm 23:1
- The Lord is our shepherd, we shall not want
- The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- The Lord’s my shepherd, hallowed by thy name
- The Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want.
B. Isaiah 53:6
- And we like sheep have all gone astray
- We, like sheep, have all gone astray
- All we like sheep have gone astray
- All we have gone astray as sheep
C. Matthew 11:28
- Come, unto me, and I will give ye rest
- Come unto me all ye that are heavy laden
- Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden
- Come, unto me and I shall give you rest
D. Hebrews 10:25
- Forsaking not the assembling of ourselves together
- Forsake not the assembling of yourselves together
- Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together
- Not forsaking the assembly of yourselves together
E. Matthew 25:13
- Watch ye therefore you know not the day nor hour
- But watch therefore, ye know not the day nor the hour
- Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour
- Watch ye therefore, for you know not the day neither the hour
F. Acts 2:2
- Suddenly there came a sound as a mighty rushing wind
- Suddenly there came a sound from heaven as a mighty wind
- And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind
- And there came a sound as of a mighty rushing wind, filling the house
G. Joshua 24:15
- Choose this day whom you will serve
- But choose ye this day whom ye will serve
- Choose you this day whom ye will serve
- But choose ye this day whom you will serve
H. I Samuel 17:45, “Then said David to the Philistine, …
- You comest at me with a spear and a sword
- Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear
- You come against me with a spear and a sword
- Thou comest to me with spear, and with a sword
I. Romans 8:31
- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
- What then shall we say to these? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect?
- What shall we say then to these? Who shall lay any charge against God’s elect?
- What shall we say then to those things? If God before us, who can stand against us?
J. Philippians 3:14
- Wherefore as in time past I press toward the mark of the high calling of God in Jesus Christ.
- Wherefore brethren, press towards the mark of the prize of the high calling of God in Jesus Christ.
- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Jesus Christ.
- I press towards the mark, for the prize of the high calling of God in our Lord Christ Jesus.
Scroll down for answers↓
A-2, B-3, C-3, D-3, E-3, F-3, G-3, H-2, I-1, J-3